Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hey look ... a blog ... quick honey grab the shotgun

Wow, can you believe it, I have been a CSE major for going on 5 years now and this is my first blog/blog post. No wonder I am taking 5 years to get out of school. Anyway I have been and will be, busy at work this summer working on my summer of code project. I am making Gump3 run maven projects! Easy now don't get that excited try and contain yourself.

_ Apache_ GUMP
~ v. 3.0-alpha-3 ~

Anyway after only working on my first open source project for about a week and a half I can say that academia has got some explaining to do. In the thousands of hours of lecture and programs I have done/sat through, academia forgot the lesson plan titled "K, all that crap aside, this is what you are really going to be doing." For which I only have never ending thanks to google for paying me to learn this valued lesson. And people say nothing is free ... hell this one is not only free but I'm gettin paid bitches! (that wasn't directed at anyone cool enough to actually read this). Well I don't want to say everything at once, don't want my first blog post to be my last, so I will go retire now to and run and then maybe a beer.

No comments: