Thursday, July 07, 2005

All connected guess I have to work now

Like any good CS nerd I needed more. Well more for less that is. Cause like any CS student I have no money. So how do you accomplish more for less you ask (in the computing world). Well hold on i am getting there. Its simple

1) borrow
2) borrow (kinda like the first and second rules of fight club but now really)
3) synergy
4) VNC
Alright the quick rundown, I had a 1.3GHz vaio (ya I know ... I was high when I bought it) then borrowed a half working shuttle w/ an AMD 64 bit processor (and got it working) and a half working IBM thinkpad (works most of the time). Then hooked the shuttle (running fedora) to the thinkpad (running XP) over synergy. Next connected the shuttle to the vaio (running XP) over VNC. Hey 3 computers, 2 monitors, and one mouse and keyboard, I am excited. Well i got it working guess I will do some work now.

No comments: